Ejie Najihah


LandOwner

This blog tells you nothing except the story of an ordinary girl's life. Oh ya! This blog contained quotes and short stories as well

Life Lessons



Friday 8 June 2012 | 14:19 | 0 ?
Sometimes, the words said by the mouth are not the thoughts said by the heart

Whatever life gives you, even if it hurts, just be strong and act like you’re okay. Strong walls shake, but never collapse.


It’s funny how we always want what we can’t have. 
We keep on pursuing it and then when we have it, 
we don’t want it anymore. :|


It'Happiness starts with, one word. One joke. One text. One phone call. One song. One hug. One kiss. And stops with, one mistake.

Its funny how I'm good at giving advice to others, but when it comes to helping myself, I don't know what to do.

I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

She's a strong girl who keeps her stuff in line. Even when she has a tear going down her face. She manages to say "I'm fine"
Every single person on the planet has a story. Don't judge people before you truly know them. The truth might surprise you
It takes a strong person to say sorry, and an even stronger person to forgive.

Every exit is an entrance to some other place. In other words: In every end, there's always a new beginning. Always stay positive!


the prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets. The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears. And the kindest hearts have felt the most pain :')

Its really amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but it's really sad when the best of friends become two strangers :'D


Combinations of million words from 26 alphabets can never express my love for my mom


Smile like you’ve never cried, fight like you’ve never lost, love like you’ve never been hurt, and live like there's no tomorrow.

If you leave without a reason, don`t come back with an excuse.

The Less You Care,The Happier You will be .

It’s better to have nobody, than to have someone who is half there, or doesn’t want to be there
In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream & an unforgettable love.
Maybe you should get your own life so that you can leave mine alone !

Unless your name is Google, stop acting like you know everything.
Nothing last's forever. i think thats the easiest lesson we all learn the hardest way 

The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love & to let it come in.

No matter where life brings us, we will always miss that person we once knew before. 
Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day.


Just because I don't talk about my problems doesn't mean they don't exist.

You think I'm stupid for not realising it, but the truth is, I'm just being nice by not telling you.

Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss & stops with one mistake.

Being sad with the right people is better than being happy with the wrong ones.

For those who hate me: "I am born to express not to impress."

Behind my smile is a hurting heart. Behind my laughs, Im falling apart. Look at me closely and you will see the girl I am just isn’t me.

I'm like a book, don't judge me by cover. Read me page by page, cause only then you will find out what I'm all about.

We all play the same game, just different strategies. And got the same problems, just different enemies.


Too bored to do nothing. Too lazy to do anything.


Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain. But you can't make a rainbow, without a little rain.

I don't care about what people say about me anymore. I'm enjoying my life right now & it feels good.
Nothing is permanent. Especially people. Don’t have your hopes high, friends become strangers, lovers become friends. And people leave.

When I say "I miss school", I mean my "friends" NOT learning.


Haters don't really hate you. They hate themselves because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.


A few simple tips: Don’t promise when you’re happy, Don’t reply when you’re angry, and Don’t decide when you’re sad.


Cry as hard as you want to. But make sure, when you stop crying, you'll NEVER cry for the SAME reason again .


My life. My choices. My problems. My mistakes. My lessons. Not your business. Mind your own problems before you talk about mine.


Sad? You will later be happy. Crying? You will later smile. Because according to Newton, for every action there's an opposite reaction.
Before you talk, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try.

Sometimes you have to let things go.. not because you’re giving up, but because you’ve realized that some things cannot be yours.


Please pay attention so you'll know my intention, or else I'll be needing some love potion cause I'm in tension!


 I'm not arguing! I'm simply explaining why I'm right.
The worst feeling in the world is giving all the love you have and knowing it will never be returned.

I remind myself everyday why we aren't meant to be, hoping that these feelings will vanish into thin air.

There's always some Truth behind "Just kidding", Knowledge behind "I don't know", Emotion behind "I don't care" & Pain behind "It's okay".


Sometimes it sucks being strong. Because when people know that you are strong, they think that it is okay to hurt you, over and over again.

I hate it when you can't stop thinking about that one person and deep down inside you know they probably haven't thought about you once.
I want to refresh my mind, delete all my problems, undo all my mistakes, and save all the happy moments. 


Sometimes, you are about to burst into tears and you don't even know why.


Smile & always be happy don't make your haters glad by seeing you lonely.


Faking a smile is the most painful lie but the most effective way to hide from all the questions.

If you think it’s time to let go, then just let go. There’s no point in looking back to what you have already lost.
Just smile and say you're fine, nobody really cares anyway. 

Don't get it twisted, when someone loves you.......it's not a free pass for you to walk all over them. 

"You're like a coin." ... "Awwww, valuable?" .. "No, two faced" bitch.

Live like Spongebob, laugh out loud all day and annoy the mean people with your happiness...

Admit, you're waiting for something that won't happen.


Life is just like a book. Everyday is a new page. Every month is a new chapter. Every year is a new series.
my wall is not a democracy, it is a monarchy and I am the queen. If u don't like what I post, it is really not necessary to let me know..simply unfriend me and go away ;)


Don't worry over what other people are thinking about you. They're 
too busy worrying over what you are thinking about them.

MIDDLE FINGER is use when words aren't enough for people to understand they're annoying .

I'm not a loner, I'm a leader with no followers.


The worst kind of hurt is betrayal, 
because it means someone was willing to hurt you just to make themself feel better.

Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. 
It means you are mature enough to tolerate your dislike towards them.


Someday i will find my prince but my Daddy will always be my King ! :)


It's hard to smile when there's nothing to smile at. 
But it's harder to smile when there's no one to smile with.

"Be with someone who cant stay mad at you, 
be with someone who cant go with out talking to you, 
be with someone who afraid of losing you". ;)
A boy will never forget the girl he couldn't have. 
A girl will never forget the boy she should have had."


sometimes how hard i try to not cry.
the tears drop still fall. 
thats gravity ! 


Sometimes you have to put a fake smile on and pretend like it never happened. 
It's not called giving up, it's called growing up.
the MORE people who HATE me, the LESS people I have to PLEASE! :)


When a girl says "whatever", she really means; I hope you get shot, fall off a bridge, get raped by a shark,and then eaten by it.


People like to bring up your past when your present and future look better than theirs.


In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths
you took, but how many moments took your breath away

 

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.


Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.


When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.


If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.


Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it.


You can close your eyes to things you don't
want to see, but you can't close your heart to
the things you don't want to feel.


You've got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret.


Feelings change - memories don't.


Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.


I've learned that things change, people change, and it doesn't mean you forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means that you move on and treasure the memories. Letting go doesn't mean giving up... it means accepting that some things weren't meant to be.


Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.


Never allow someone to be your priority while you're just their option


Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.


Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive.


I think that the only reason people hold onto memories so tight is because memories are the only things that dont change; when everybody else does.








|


Copyright ©. Code thanks to OhMissLinda.Re-edited by NayliIdzwati. With little helped of CikGee