Ejie Najihah


LandOwner

This blog tells you nothing except the story of an ordinary girl's life. Oh ya! This blog contained quotes and short stories as well

A real story..



Saturday 18 June 2011 | 15:43 | 0 ?
She sits there in class. The teacher is talking. She doesn't listen to a word she's saying. Here he is again.

Him: Hey, stranger.

Her: What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in class? 

Him: Well, technically I am. But this isn't really me. I'm in your thoughts. I tend to be here often don't I? 

Her: Unfortunately, yes. 

Him: Why do you say unfortunately?

Her: Because I must forget about you and my feelings for you.

Him: Why?

Her: Cause you don't feel the same way about me as I feel about you. 

Him: Hmm. 

There's a pause. 

Him: So, why are you taking this class?

Her: I have to in order to be a professional. In order to please my father. 

Her hair is in her face. He pushes it back gently and looks at her. 

Him: For once, why can't you please yourself?

Her: Because.

Him: Because, that's an interesting answer. Come on we all know that you don't want to be what they want you to be. You want to be more than that. 

Her: No, I don't.

Him: Right. 

Once again that pause. 

Her: Would you leave already?!?!?!

Him: Nope.

Her: Why?!?!?!

Him: Cause you don't want me to. 

She stares at him. He stares back and smiles

Her: You're being too personal. 

Him: You've answered every question so far. I guess it doesn't bother you. Or does it?

Her: No. It doesn't bother me at all. 

Once again he smiles and places his hand under her chin and stares into her eyes. She pushes him away. 

Him: Why do you deny your feelings for me?

Her: These feelings I have are messed up. I think that I'm over you and then I see you. You have no idea what you do to me. You know me so well and I trust you so much. I lo...You know what? Forget it! 

He gets closer to her face. 

Him: Say what you were going to say.

She looks into his eyes. Her eyes are tearing up. She feels the drop fall down her cheek. He brushes the tear away. 

Her: I love you. 

He smiles and kisses her. A kiss so deep yet so gentle. Once again he's gone just as fast as he arrived. 



|


Copyright ©. Code thanks to OhMissLinda.Re-edited by NayliIdzwati. With little helped of CikGee