Ejie Najihah


LandOwner

This blog tells you nothing except the story of an ordinary girl's life. Oh ya! This blog contained quotes and short stories as well

Sad Love story !



Sunday 12 June 2011 | 11:34 | 0 ?
Derick: 
I guess we are the left-overs in this world.

Lily: 
I think so...all of my friends have boyfriends, and we are the only the 2 people left in this world without any special person in our lives.

Derick: 
Yup, I don't know what to do.

Lily: 
I know! We'll play a game.

Derick: 
What game?

Lily: 
I'll be your girlfriend for 30 days 
and you will be my boyfriend.

Derick: 
That's a great plan, in fact, I don't have anything to do 
much for the following few weeks.

DAY 1: 
They watch their first movie 
and they both are touched by the romantic film.

DAY 4: 
They went go to the beach and have a picnic. Derick and Lily have their quality time together.

DAY 12: 
Derick invited Lily to a circus and they ride through a Horror House
glitter-graphics.com
Lily was scared and she thought she touched Derick's hand but she actually touched someone else's hand they both laughed.

DAY 15: 
They saw a fortune teller down the road, and they asked for their future advice.
The fortune teller said: 
"My darlings, please don't waste the time of your life, spend the rest of your time together, happily." Then tears flowed out from the teller's eyes.

DAY 20: 
Lily invited Derick to go to the hill 
and they saw a meteor; Lily mumbled something.

DAY 28: 
They sat on the bus, and because of a bumpy road Lily gave her first kiss to Derick by accident.

DAY 29: 
11:37 pm: 
Lily and Derick sat in the park where they first decided to play this game.

Derick: 
I'm tired Lily...Do you want anything to drink? I'll buy you one...I'll just go down the road.

Lily: 
An Apple Juice, that's all. Thank you.

Derick: 
Wait for me.

20 minutes later 
A stranger approached Lily

Stranger: 
Are you a friend of Derick?

Lily: 
Yes, why? What happened?

Stranger: 
A reckless drunk driver ran over Derick, and he is in critical condition in the hospital.

11:57 pm:
The doctor walked out of the emergency room; he handed Lily an apple juice and a letter.

Doctor: 
We found this in Derick's pocket.

Lily reads the letter and it says: 
Lily, These past few weeks, I realized you are a really cute girl, and I am really falling for you-your cherished smile, your everything when we played this game. Before this game ends, I would like you to be my girlfriend for the rest of my life.
I love you, Lily.

Lily crumpled up the paper and shouted: 

"Derick! I don't want you to die-
I love you; remember that night when we saw a meteor and I mumbled something. I mumbled that I wish we would be together forever and that we would never have to end this game. Please don't leave me Derick .. I love you! You can't do this to me!"

Then the clock strikes 12... 

Derick's heart stopped pumping...

It was the 30th day.


|


Copyright ©. Code thanks to OhMissLinda.Re-edited by NayliIdzwati. With little helped of CikGee