Ejie Najihah


LandOwner

This blog tells you nothing except the story of an ordinary girl's life. Oh ya! This blog contained quotes and short stories as well

Love Quotes



Friday 8 June 2012 | 13:20 | 0 ?
She just needs a boy to come up to her & give her a hug & say, "I'm so sorry that my entire gender sucks." ;D

Why is it that we always love the people we cant have ?

A. Because we are made to want what we will never had
B. Because we like challenges 
C. Or because those are the people we actually love and want forever

loving you doesn’t mean I’ll wait for you for the rest of my life.


don't make yourself available for someone who's taken.


It'Happiness starts with, one word. One joke. One text. One phone call. One song. One hug. One kiss. And stops with, one mistake.


Sometimes a girl keeps going back to a guy who treats her bad, because she's not ready to give up hope that maybe someday he'll change.


never lose somebody who loves you. Appreciate them,otherwise you will never get something better unless regret.

Boy likes girl. Girl likes boy. Everyone knows it .Except the two of them.


Sometimes, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life.


If you don't like me, someone else will. If you're not missing me, someone else is. If you don't love me, someone else does.


I don't know what to do anymore. My head is saying let go but my heart is saying hold on. I can't stand this battle, it's breaking my heart.


She ignores all the other guys who want her, because she's too busy chasing the one she wants.


Strangers Friends Best Friends In a Relationship Ex's Strangers

If you hold back your feelings because you are afraid of getting hurt, you end up hurting anyway.


When two people care about each other, they'll always look for a way to be together.


Its really amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but it's really sad when the best of friends become two strangers :'D

"You're too pretty to be single." 

"No, I'm too pretty to be lied to, cheated on, and played with."

boy you are in a relationship again . you lied to me and thanks :')

I know I don't have the prettiest face for you to look at and I don't have the skinniest waist for you to hold, but I promise you, I have the biggest heart to love you with =')


The problem with giving your heart to a guy who doesn't want it is that you have to watch him accept another girl's.


the hardest thing to do is watch someone that you love , loves someone else 


Stop flirting with me. You aren't lonely, but you're just bored..


It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy with someone else, but it's more painful to know the one you love is unhappy with you.


No I haven't met Mr. Right yet, but I have met Mr. Fake, Mr. Rude & Mr.Player.


We ignore the ones who love us and love the ones who ignore us.

When you're truly in love, being faithful isn't a sacrifice, it's a joy.

You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, she is beautiful because you love her 


We met, we talked, we flirted, I fell for you, I trusted you, you flirted with her, you ruined everything. End of story.


Love has 4 letters, but so does hate. Friends has 7 letters, but so does enemies. Truth has 5 letters, but so does lying.


Remember when you used to stay up all night just to talk to me? Yeah...I miss that.

I want a guy who saves my texts just to look at them when he misses me.

I'm happy without you, I'm just happier with you.

I'm not afraid to try again. I'm just afraid of getting hurt for the same reason

I could name a thousand reasons why I hate you, but I could name a million reasons why I love you.

You gave me a reason to smile, a reason to cry. You left me one day, with no reason why.

I love you, you love me. We're a happy couple to be, but you fall in love with someone that's not me, now I'm alone & broken you see.

A relationship needs two amazing people. One who can trust & another who can understand.

You may love him, but never tell him. He may know, but pretends he doesn't. He will love you someday, but you'll never believe it.


Dear Ex, Just because I'm nice to you, doesn't mean I want you back. Sincerely, We broke up for a reason.

Goodbye without reasons is the most painful one, love without reasons is the most beautiful one.

It hurts when you have someone in your heart, but you can't have them in your arms. 

Just because we don't talk doesn't mean I don't think about you. I'm just trying to distance myself because I know I can't have you. </3


If you're too busy to call, I'll understand. If you're late on a date, I'll understand, but if I stop loving you its your turn to understand


Never break up with the guy who misses you, to chase the guy who disses you


I may not know what my future looks like, but I'm sure of one thing: 
You're not in it.

A few simple tips: Don’t promise when you’re happy, Don’t reply when you’re angry, and Don’t decide when you’re sad.

Dear Heart, i told you so. But you didn't listen. - Brain

Single doesn't mean lonely. Single means you're preparing for the arrival of a BETTER love.

You know what hurts so much? It's when someone made you feel special yesterday but makes you feel like you're a nobody today. 

i hate getting attached to people, i hate letting people in, and i hate opening up myself to anyone. it's just really hard to live like this.

The worst feeling in the world, is when you know you’re losing someone and there’s nothing that you can do to prevent being replaced </3

Letting go of someone special is hard but holding on to someone who doesn’t even feel the same is much harder.


It’s funny how girls run from the guys who try to make them happy, and fight for the ones that make them cry .

Sad? You will later be happy. Crying? You will later smile. Because according to Newton, for every action there's an opposite reaction.

I’m a girl. I overreact. I underestimate. I overestimate. I over think everything. I dream big. And when I say I love you, I’m not lying.

The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, walk away.. and got no words to say, to make him stay.

I hate the fact that you ignore me for so long, then you start talking to me like nothing happened.

I'm love machine and i'm programmed to love only you!

"If I had one chance, you'd actually make my life better. I'd make you feel like you are the only guy in this world. I know it..But you are taken."
Love is like the Pacific Ocean, wide, deep and dangerous


don't love someone else if you still have him in your heart :')

I wish you would stop smiling so I could stop melting, actually on second thought, keep that smile. I love it when you're happy.

The worst feeling in the world is giving all the love you have and knowing it will never be returned.

I remind myself everyday why we aren't meant to be, hoping that these feelings will vanish into thin air.


Trying to explain how much i love you is like trying to describe how water tastes. Impossible.

I keep trying to gather the pieces of my heart, but your shadow darkens my view and I can barely see. And when I least expect it, a shard stabs me.

I cant promise a perfect relationship, but I will try my best to make it work in every situation.

How do you let yourself love again? I got hurt all because I let myself love a person who didn't feel the same way. I got hurt because I adored a guy who didn't treat me right. What if it happens again?

All i want is one guy who wont give up on me if i make a mistake. I want one guy who will never walk away. I want a guy who could never live without me. Someone who'd never hurt me.

I showed you the sunshine, made you forget the pain. . You showed my the darkness, and left me in the rain

I will stop loving you, when an apple fruit grows on a mango tree, on the 30th day of February


I hate it when you can't stop thinking about that one person and deep down inside you know they probably haven't thought about you once.

I find it cute when couples act best friends. Or when best friends act like couples.


Relationships don’t need promises, terms &conditions. It just needs TWO people: who can trust & who can understand.


I'm trying really hard not to cry over you because every tear is just one more reminder that I don't know how to let you go.

Three words , eight letters...say it, and I'm yours! :D 

God made you and He made me . then He whispered , "meant to be" .
it's better to be happy alone than to be unhappy with someone

Maybe I'm not perfect for you, but someday I'll be perfect for someone.

I’m not flirting. I’m just being extra nice to someone who is extra attractive .

I hate when people say they miss you, but don't make a effort to speak to you or see you..

I love you takes 3 seconds to say, 3 hours to explain & a lifetime to prove.


If you think it’s time to let go, then just let go. There’s no point in looking back to what you have already lost.

No girl believes she's beautiful, until a guy comes along and makes her feel like she is

Choose me or lose me. I'm not a backup plan, & definitely not a second fucking choice

You love you hate, you smile you cry, you have a hello and a goodbye, you find and lost, see how this world work?

Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. Your really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.

Most beautiful sentence- "But I love you. Most painful sentence- "I love you but..


EX means thanks for the EXperience….our time has EXpired…..now EXit my life.

It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.

I still miss you and maybe even still like you, but I'm done chasing you.

I want a relationship where him and I are best friends. Where I can go to him with any problem I have and he'll tell me its ok. Where I can tell him my insecurities, and he changes my mind.
The only way this can come true, is if its with you.

There's always that one person that will always have your heart. You never see it coming cause you're blinded from the start 

Don't get it twisted, when someone loves you.......it's not a free pass for you to walk all over them. 


Being single doesn't mean you know nothing about love. Sometimes being alone is wiser than being in a wrong relationship.

I hear your heart cry for love, but you wont let me make it right, you were hurt but i decide, if that you were worth the fight.

Sometimes you just have to let someone into your heart because if you don't you never know what you could have had if you just would have given them a chance 

You’re not sorry you hurt me. You just say you’re sorry because you don’t want to feel like you did anything wrong.

The worst thing about liking someone is never talking to them and finally hearing they liked you back the entire time, but since you were to shy to say anything, you both have to move on.

my wall is not a democracy, it is a monarchy and I am the queen. If u don't like what I post, it is really not necessary to let me know..simply unfriend me and go away ;)

A diplomatic husband said to his wife, " HOw do u expect me to remember your birthday when you never look any older? "


Excuse me, I lost my number, can I have yours?


Don't hate me because I'm beautiful...hate me because your man thinks I am !

Love is strange...sometimes it became reason to LIVE LIFE..and sometimes it became reason to LEAVE LIFE !


why do girls run from the ones that make them happy, and fight for the ones that make them cry?

Her: I like someone.

Him: Who?

Her: Wait, wait. I love someone.

Him: Can you tell me?

Her: Yeah, but you can’t laugh.

Him: Okay, I won’t. Just tell me. 

Her: It starts with a y and ends in u.

Him: I like that person, too.


My best dreams and worst nightmares have the same person in them .


Behind every beautiful girl, there's a guy who did her wrong and made her strong

She's strong enough to walk away, but broken enough to look back.

I like it when you text me first, 
so that way it doesn't feel like I'm bothering you.

Do you want to go out with me ?
(a) Yes 
(b) a 
(c) b

Without humor life is boring. Without love life is hopeless. Without friends like you, life is impossible.

I tried to send you something sweet but the mailman told me to get out of the mailbox.

Sometimes we play with love.
But when the time comes and we realize we wanna get serious,
love plays with us.

I don't want your boyfriend. Nobody wants your boyfriend. That's why he's with you.

A boy will never forget the girl he couldn't have. 
A girl will never forget the boy she should have had."

BOYS without girls are bachelors, 
but GIRLS without boys are Geniuses.

Ladies, if a guy whistles at you, don't turn your head. 
You're a lady, not a dog -.-'

A relationship should be between TWO people, 
not the whole world.


When you get caught looking at him...
remember he was looking back.

a boy truly loves you when missing you is his hobby, caring for you is his job, making you happy is his duty, and loving you is his life.


i'm bad in every subject, but i can pass all subjects if the topic is "YOU"

You called me cute. You called me funny. You joke with me. You remember what I tell you. But,you say the same thing to all the others. I feel so special. hahaha


Her: (smiles at him).
Him: What are you looking at?
Her: It’s crazy. You look like my fifth boyfriend.
Him: Wow, how many have you had?
Her: Four. :p


We met, we talked, we liked, we called, we texted, we dated, we committed, I loved, you cheated, we're done,
you're deleted, I'm good.


When a girl says "whatever", she really means; I hope you get shot, fall off a bridge, get raped by a shark,and then eaten by it.


I didn’t say I miss you not because I’m afraid, it’s because I know it wouldn’t change anything.

Girls problem: They love the ones that hurt them. Boys problem: They hurt the ones they love.






|


Copyright ©. Code thanks to OhMissLinda.Re-edited by NayliIdzwati. With little helped of CikGee